Friday, December 25, 2009

Once upon a time, a long long time ago...Jesus was born in that stable; with cows, and donkey's, and sheep, and other stinky animals.

What a great season! Thank you, blogging friends, for enriching my life with your experiences. The good, bad, and of course, the ugly. There are so many social networking sites that make me, sometimes, want to hide underneath the covers from anyone who expects me to call, text, email, Wiki, Friend, Skype, IM, linkedin, or twitter, with them in a timely manner (no, I don't participate in all of those:). But blogging is so wonderful in the way that I only blog what I feel like blogging. It's the random, witty, boring, endearing, whimsical, mundane, verbal throw-up, and personal history for whomever cares to partake in the play by play that is my life.

I also love the people with whom I can follow in their own blogs. I relish the myriad of personalities who refresh my perspective, entertain my spirits, and enlighten my soul. Yep, all that. Fo' real, yo! I just hope you know how lucky I am to have you in my life.

Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday to my wonderful Brother and Savior! This video is super sweet and satisfying. No calories. The narrator is a child with an adorable voice who has a perfect perspective on how simple it could be to thank Jesus Christ all year long for his sacrifice to us. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Christy Jones said...

Thanks for sharing such a lovely video!! I am so grateful you and I were able to find each other again. I truly enjoy reading about you and your lovely family!

Megan said...

Thank you for sharing it. I wish I would have found it sooner, to share with my family... Merry Christmas!!!

Hopie said...

Well, I just hope you know what an impact you have made on my life!!!! You are an amazing woman and maybe one day when I grow up, I can be more like you!!!! Merry Christmas!!!