Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring; going going......almost gone!

Reading blogs, rather than blogging, has been my new favorite past time. I love fresh photo's of Spring, newly cleaned and organized spaces, and happily playing children breaking free of their cabin fever habits. It's been so fun to see other great photo's, that I forget that our family does something like it too. And if I don't hurry and record it, it'll be nakie (cause it's super hot here)summer before I know it.

Soooo, join me in a sing along,*clears throat* "ahem muuueeemeeemememeee"

Sung to the tune, "Did you ever see a Lassie?"

"Come sing a song of springtime, of springtime, of springtime. Oh come sing a song of springtime, the warm days are here,

The Scott's love St. Paddy's, and play tricks with their laddies, Oh come sing a song of springtime, the warm days are here.....
From 2010-05-02 Derby2010,Track Meet,Zion,Cookout
From 2010-05-02 Derby2010,Track Meet,Zion,Cookout
From 2010-05-02 Derby2010,Track Meet,Zion,Cookout



"Scouts, cars, tro-phey, der-by....April Fools' trick (kids called me nerdy) Oh come sing a song of springtime, the warm days are here..."



(the boys are asleep when I paint all their toes for April Fools)



(More to come, mua ha ha ha ha haaaa)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hahah...that's hilarious that you painted their toe nails. Well done, my friend!

Christy Jones said...

So great to hear from you!! You need to do more posts of your fantastic life! I would love to be your kids, you are so much fun!

Hopie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Amy said...

The song of Spring? The Derby art? The painted man child toenails? You are so hilariously awesome!