Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We'll See how this goes....

It's almost midnight, all the kids have long since drifted after taking their second bath this week (in the city pool), Matt's on nightshift, I have about 80ish loads of laundry to fold, why not give it a go for the blog right? It will be an adventure for me to remember to check in; I guess I could treat this as a journal, Sorry, I have to justify my time spent here (at least at first) somehow.

2 comments:

Emily said...

haha, how funny to meet you out in blog land! Welcome welcome! I will be checking up on you--and--congrats on the Puerto Rico trip! How great for your family. Love to hear about it. I'll be in St. George beginning of August I think and we'll have to catch up. See ya--

Erika said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog. I am so glad to add you to my coveted friends and family list. I shall check up on you often.