I feel like I've been asked to be re-activated to the LDS church by my friend who tagged me because she wanted to see another post. Sorry all like 3 of you who check on this, I have a hard enough time remembering to take my birth control pills. Well here's my post for my girlfriend, Erika:
Joys:
1.Religion: Without going into the gory and now pathetic details of my childhood before I was adopted, I know I have had the blessings of my Father's Spirit in getting over and still having a very strong testimony of our true gospel. And after my brothers died after I was adopted; having the faith that what happened was for the best, was...is ...priceless.
2.Family: I gratefully live vicariously through my kids, I'm completely addicted to my husband, and without my sisters and my parents, I'd be out a few thou. in therepy visits due to my kids and husband.
3.Travel: Matt works for SkyWest, otherwise I'd be selling crack in order to travel. It's that bad.
Fears:
1.Sharks: which is why I learned to scuba dive
2.Heights: Which is why I love Angels Landing in Zion, and why I would love love love to Skydive (Matt has put his men size 91/2 down several times on that one)
3.Airplanes: (See Joys)
Current Obsessions
1.Um...Twilight EVERYONE?!!: August 2nd/ December 12, anyone? I am a Twilighter, Twihard, Twerd, Twilover, Twiholic, and a fanpire.
2.Food: I love to cook. I love to eat food that is cooked for me. I love great food that has a description worthy of the hand gesture with all of the fingers and thumb touching in a upward direction. Oh...and dark, I mean the blackest darkest chocolate
3.Travel...(see Joys, and Fears)
Random/Surprising Facts About Myself
1.This is hard, because I'm an open book/ oversharer. hmmm...
I'm the new Family History Coordinator in my ward, and the only thing I know about FH is the FH book for dummies that I own.
2.Though from Southern Utah, I've never been to Lake Powell.
3.I'm an adrenaline junkie (See Joys, Fears, and obsessions)
4.Matt is the one who teaches etiquette to our boys, not me
People I tag:
Emily: you have exquisite writing that would make Mrs Wenzel believe that she has not failed indeed.
Tomi: cause you are my niece, sister , and daughter all rolled into one cute package.
Ashlee Webb: It's good to hear from my Scott cousin and her gorgeous gals
2 comments:
I swear I just posted a comment, but it isn't here. Anyway, I won't repeat what I said in case it does show up, but I forgot one thing. If you didn't gather from my most recent post and prior posts as well, I am a major Twilight fan too. So, if you ever feel the need to "talk Twilight" I'm here for you.
Malea,
It is so great to hear from you, i was hoping you got my e-mail. I did not know that you guys had 4 boys, and they all carry the Scott genes.
Your blog is so cute, and since most all of us have blogs it is so fun to see everyone elses plus the scatteredscotts.
You guys look good and look like you are having fun. How is everyone else down south? Aunt Caroline not to good? Let me know. and keep in touch through this great things called internet now!!
Love ya'll
Stephanie
Post a Comment