Saturday, June 28, 2008

Who would have thought...?

...that one could leave their passport home and have an adventure in their own backyard? A few weeks ago, I email-blasted many of my F&F for advice on where to spend our 11 yr anniversary. I have been asked by a few of them where we actually went...so, here it is: We ended up having a little less time in our no-kid zone. So we hopped in the car and headed for Manti. I actually have only been there a couple of times, once with my friend, Emily, and the other when we went to the pageant a few years ago. This time we spent it at a lovely bed and breakfast where the owner is very passionate with using all natural products, down to absolutely no sugar in the house (and the food was fabulous). We spent some time mountain biking and did a sesssion at the temple; which was my first time at a live session temple and it was glorious.

No comments: