Monday, October 13, 2008

Bad Day at the Office

From waam


I have not wanted my blogging to become a yammering staple in Cyberspace. But, today has been one of those necessary days that I needed to call 911 and get that "waaambulance" out here, stat (don't you love any opportunity to say the word "stat"?). I do plan on posting a more positive update, ( I actually have many happiness-es to report with pictures even), I just needed to unload a bit and "repulse the monkey" (sorry, it's a Tai Chi thing).
10. Peed on
9. Told that a friend hates sleepovers at my house because I "boss the kids around"
8. Baby broke a wedding keepsake, my Nativity snowglobe
7. Kicked in the head repeatedly by my special needs sister, Joci, whilst cleaning up the snowglobe.
6. Lost a 3 lb. puppy. Finally found him literally covered in weed stickers.
5. Endured a screaming match between my 4 yr. old son and my special needs sister.
4. Mount Washmore turned to Mount Foldevanmore
3. Yelled at the top of my lungs for everyone to knock it off when they ALL started to cry.
2. Given the "werst mom ever" sign by my son
1. Peed on

6 comments:

Erika said...

Just remember...someday you'll look back and laugh all about it...at least that's what they tell me.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you had such a wonderful day!!! My dad always tells me this to shall pass. Whatever dad!!!
I am so glad though that you can vent it out and hopefully feel better about it. Go get a tub of ice cream and eat the whole thing, you will feel much better.

Tomalicious said...

DANG!! I'm sorry bout that!! That sounds like a...i don't think rough even covers it! aha lol. Too bad we weren't there cuz you coulda just sent some of them over!!! : ) : ) : )

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Well at least you didnt get peed on or anything! :)

jwilsoncruz said...

Ustedes estan buscando a ELder Aquino, aqui esta su email : luisaquino74@hotmail.com movil :
La Paz, BOLIVIA
(+591)72583003

Christina said...

Mt. Washamore to Mt. Foldevenmore. So funny. So true.