Monday, September 22, 2008

Head Bangin Blow Fishies

I walked in on Mason and Michael patiently taking turns giving McKay blow fishes. Of course when I clicked on on the camera, they had to show off a bit, which is how disaster struck. Watch the vid...and wait for it...wait for it....

From Blow fish


The sound quality on the video doesn't do the effect of those two huge craniums colliding together justice. Poor, cute kids. Had to cry their heads on their big pilla'.

3 comments:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Silly kids!

Tomalicious said...

Aha, yeah it was pretty fun!! lol. My Grandpas girlfriend (too many girlfriends..dad..uncle...now grandpa HAHA) is a photographer so thats where the good pictures came from. : )

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment, it was so nice and needed. It is hard to follow your dreams but well worth the journey!!! I really hope to make a difference, that is the point of being on earth right?? I am also really glad I lost some of that baby fat!!!! hahahaha- still have a round face but at least the cheeks aren't usually what attracts attention now! I am glad we can be blogger friends! I believe I do remember you actually