Friday, October 24, 2008

"Picture Day"..."smile", "get back here!", "stay clean", "say cheese", "ok, then say...monkey butt", "k, kids, mommy's sorry, no saying monkey butt"..

My sister is an amazing photographer, amazing because she puts up with my family during picture season, and also she's pro bono with the cost. I have a love/ hate relationship with family pictures, but every year, we do it again regardless. I'm going to shut up now and let the rest of the photos do the talking...these were the outtakes....actually, all 250 or so pictures were outtakes, I just leave it to my magic sister and her magic photoshopping skills to make a family outta us. Dude, she once gave me a bicep from my relief society fat...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great lookin fam, so cute! I have always thought that you have a hot hubby, don't tell him i said that!! I know you just did, didn't you. O well he is hot! I love the ones of you guys kissing. I also LOVE seeing pictures of families with all boys.
Picture days are everyones nightmares but most of the time if you have a good photographer, they can help out the situation. Cute, cute!

Tomalicious said...

NOPE!! Not at all!! AHAHAH!!: ) you have SUCCEDED!!!! WOO!! So guess what?? pretty much i havn't even seen you in 2 in a half weeks...wierd... im used to seeing you like everday...HAHAHAHAHA :0

Emily said...

sorry I've been an out-of-touch loser friend. Don't know what happened, things just got the better of me the past couple months. Anyway, your pics are beautiful, I love your hilarious blog, Happy Birthday to you, and thanks A MILLION BAZILLION times for the birthday card. I still laugh my head off listening to it.

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I love the picture of you kissing with Matthew off to the side looking like he'd rather be anywhere else :) I'll need to find out how Sharee can change fat to muscle - my "mom arms" could use some help :)

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

Malea I love your family pictures. I agree with Steph, Matt's kinda cute but I got the best one. If you don't believe me ask him, he would be more than happy to tell you himself. Trust me he lets me know allllll the time. Cute family pics.