![]() |
| From step bump |
I'm responding to a tag from my sister in law. I'm to bring out the fourth picture from the fourth file and explain it. My fourth file happened to be a video file, so here is what came out. I guess it's a good thing to have to explain oneself from time to time. So...since becoming a SAHM, I have taken to finding low cost measures in order to entertain myself. Therefore, (speaking in personal entertainment value) it has proven quite lucrative in exploiting my children into becoming my trained monkey's. So now, whenever they want anything that requires at least a minimal amount of effort from me, they have to earn it. Click on the video above showing them in training; the quality of the dance has since improved. I got the idea from a youtube vid a friend showed to me a while ago. So I'll include that as well. (Warning, the dude begins the vid with an " aw, H-E-double toothpick" , FYI)
Anddd, I tag, you!


No comments:
Post a Comment