This video is interesting in a freaky ironic way. Let's hope our President Elect uses his words to inspire action. But here's the thing, I don't think that our itty bitty economic slide isn't anything to be overworked about. So what if we can't afford the gas to go out to eat? We eat at home with the fam, around the table, or in front of the t.v. (whatever your style of bonding may be). So, I have decided, like most of you have already, to not sweat the small stuff and just roll with it. Whatever the future holds, I am excited to learn and grow from living during a time of so much change.
---Wow, almost got deep there. Well, back to more shallow waters, just click the picture link:

Synchronized Political Speeches
1 comment:
I agree. I feel lucky that at least we were even given a choice as that is a luxury many countries go without
Post a Comment