Some of you may question my sanity, (it's o.k. for those who do, I question it all of the time) but if you were a person who actually had a knack for applying makeup on other women, but will never have the opportunity to dress up your own girl due to the lack thereof, then you would gladly take in any opportunity to play dress up if the boys were up for it. In fact, after I assured them that none of this makeup would actually be applied onto real skin, they were all about it. They all got into it and started virtual making each other up. Yes, their excitement may only stem from the sadistic qualities they inherited from me, but it was a good time nonetheless. Here's some highlights. I believe I guided them well, they did everything very age appropriate and extremely tasteful:)We didn't have time to make up the baby, but I think it may be a little early for mascara don't you think?
7 comments:
Ok, seriously, you have to stop that. Those pictures are terrible!!! Your poor family!!!
I am so glad you found me! I am still embarrassed that the only time your husband haset me was when courtney and I decided to talk like sailers for a couple if weeks. I love keeping up with people on blogs! Four boys! Wow! I am positve you are an awesome mom. You can link to tif's on mine. Hooray!!! I am so glad to hear from you!
You have lovley pseudo-daughters :) Where's your makeover?
That's hilarious! Love Matthew's chic little half smile with that new hair--awesome! Yes, my boys will have to try this.
Malea -- Hello! It has been forever. I'm so glad you found me in the blogosphere. I can't believe you have FOUR boys! They are incredibly adorable. So nice to be back in touch. We come down to So. Utah for the marathon in October. Maybe we can meet next year. -- Amy
Mmmkay, can't sleep, so I just read through your blog and had to say that you are so hilarious!!! Among other things, I am totally laughing my head off at the bathroom decor (so appropriate with five boys in the house) and the many videos, especially the blowfish turned cranium conking disaster (isn't that the way it goes, just when they are being so cute?). Oh, and your list for the waaambulance -- I could so relate to days like those. Okay, you're awesome. The many travels look like fun. Too bad we weren't in touch when I was living in China (2 years ago). Those would have been fun adventures with all of our kiddies.
It has been too long. I need to check your blog everyday. This is great! Luv it! I laughed so hard. Thank you for your sweet words.
Kristol
Post a Comment