A couple of weeks ago, we bought some nearly two foot long spaghetti at Trader Joes and had a slurping contest as a part of our FHE last night...ya do what you gotta do when your only gaming device is an Atari.
I agree on the JT stuff, he could just stand there and make me happy. I watched his show on HBO from Madison Square Garden.... a little naughty, but OOOOHHHHHHH so good!!!! whooo!!!
First of...you are to freaking adorable...hahaha...your family....amazing! Thank you for becoming a part of my blog..and writing...I love when people get involved...it is amazing...and you are amazing!
5 comments:
I love it!!!
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie....that's amore!! :) Who got stuck with cleaning up? Nothing says MESS like 2 foot long spaghetti!
I agree on the JT stuff, he could just stand there and make me happy. I watched his show on HBO from Madison Square Garden.... a little naughty, but OOOOHHHHHHH so good!!!! whooo!!!
Looks like I'm going to have to get me some of that.
First of...you are to freaking adorable...hahaha...your family....amazing! Thank you for becoming a part of my blog..and writing...I love when people get involved...it is amazing...and you are amazing!
Rance
Post a Comment