Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kind of an Anniversary


In order to preserve the institution of "Too Much Information" on this blog, I wanted to allow you to celebrate with me the day that Matt kissed me for the first time 15 years ago yesterday; on the Red Hill, no less. Here's a couple of great Matt pics from that year. One is when I decided that an oversized prom dress complete with sleeves that mimicked tackling gear was the appropriate garb for my Senior year Homecoming, the other, the time he and his friends went up above Washington to perform a rain dance.
Good Times.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Malea, I like your sleeves. They're real big.

That picture is priceless. Thanks for posting it.

Hopie said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with your dress. I have one just like it, but black crushed velvet!!!

Shad and Laura said...

Love that dress as well- I refuse to make any self-incriminating accusations like Hope though, but let's just say the nineties are sometimes better left alone! And thanks for the idea with the maxi pads- and for clarifying where to put them. LOL.

Emily said...

Sleeves or no, you still rock that dress sister!

Shannon said...

Yay!!! I'm totally adding you to my blog as well. Love the pictures on here. Your boys are ADORABLE!!!!! So great to re-connect with you again. I have a feeling I'll be posting a lot of China pictures to my blog, and FB.

Erin said...

Love it! The Red Hill. :) Good times indeed. Also love the picture of your family at the top of your blog...it's great! Your Christmas poem was darling (I've had so much fun catching up with you tonight!). Your boys are so cute...you're in a whole different world than I am! :)

Tracy S. said...

So Cute! PS I have finally updated my blog. Are you so proud? haha

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Man you could have taken someone out with those sleeves! They could have been weapons :)