Just for kicks and giggles, I think I'm going to go private. Email me, maleascott@hotmail.com; if you want to continue to be a part of my riveting play-by-play.
I know you know my e-mail, so you better add me to your list so I can check in on you. Oh by the way Lisa called and asked about your comment on my blog. She thought that you were being mean. She asked what was wrong with my teeth. HAHA! I told her not to worry it was an inside joke.
K - so sad that you are going private because I always forget to check the private ones as frequently (because I don't see when they update). But, I'd love an invite nonetheless!
7 comments:
I know you know my e-mail, so you better add me to your list so I can check in on you. Oh by the way Lisa called and asked about your comment on my blog. She thought that you were being mean. She asked what was wrong with my teeth. HAHA! I told her not to worry it was an inside joke.
Count me in. I know you have my email, but I'll give it to you anyway. brendleca@yahoo.com.
Count me in! cisraelsen@yahoo.com. How did you decide? I always wonder what I should do...
Christina
Yes please count me in too! I love reading your blog! myrbonnebizness(at)gmail(dot)com
K - so sad that you are going private because I always forget to check the private ones as frequently (because I don't see when they update). But, I'd love an invite nonetheless!
shannoelle@gmail.com - I always love your riveting play-by-plays :)
you better keep in on the play by play. i love it.
Post a Comment