You Don't Have to Call Me Mason, Mister, 'Cause the whole world calls me Hank!
Three years ago, today, we welcomed "Happy Surprise" #1. Mason, Hank as a nickname, is a beautiful, caring boy. A true sparkplug. He loves his Mom and Dad, emulates his brothers, and shows attention to the Savior when HE is being spoken of.
Isn't it amazing how time flys by. It's weird to think we were prego at the same time. You have a handsome family, plus one beautiful part. Tell Mason happy birthday from us.
As for your comment about "vampire lovin"... The first time I saw the movie, I told Randy that I wasn't sure if I needed a cold shower or a cigarette!! How bad is that!! That's why I insisted that he go with me at least once, so he could see how "fun" it is!!!!
8 comments:
What a beautiful slide show! What a beautiful boy! Does "Happy Surprise" by chance mean you thought you were done at two?
Isn't it amazing how time flys by. It's weird to think we were prego at the same time. You have a handsome family, plus one beautiful part. Tell Mason happy birthday from us.
beautiful slide show. He is a real cutie! children are so amazing and add so much.
That weird, I thought by the way your boys looked that they were quadruplets that maybe some just didn't grow very fast. Hmm... it's possible!!!
I love the pictures. You have such a great family.
What a cutie!
As for your comment about "vampire lovin"... The first time I saw the movie, I told Randy that I wasn't sure if I needed a cold shower or a cigarette!! How bad is that!! That's why I insisted that he go with me at least once, so he could see how "fun" it is!!!!
That is a great slide show!
Post a Comment