I so wish I could have gotten a front shot without being conspicuous.
From left to right: Daiki (my Japanese student), Hideyuki, Fumiaki, American teenage chick number's 1, 2, and 3.
| From 2009-03-28 Japanese |
Here are a couple of better pics. My student is the one with the white hoodie, and awesome dimples. My boys just adore this kid.
| From 2009-03-28 Japanese |
| From 2009-03-28 Japanese |
3 comments:
I love that are you hosting a student. Just the other day I had the thought that I should do that. I owe it to some student since a great little family in Russia did that for me. How did you learn about it?
I think I would seriously mess up the image of American families everywhere if I hosted someone in this madhouse. I am blogging in my PJ's, kids are still eating breakfast at 11:15, house is a wreck...
That is so funny that you got a picture of them flirting.
What a cool thing to do! I bet your boys are having so much fun with him. :)
Post a Comment