Friday, March 20, 2009

My Day

So I was busy doing this
From 2009-03-19 park

And my kids were busy doing a little of this
From 2009-03-19 park

But mostly this

So instead of taking off with this

We headed out and read a little of these
From 2009-03-19 park

Splashed in that
From 2009-03-19 park
From 2009-03-19 park

Then walked up to this..place
From 2009-03-19 park

And had some of those
From 2009-03-19 park

After a great end to what started as an icky day, the thing that I decided was the most important are these
From 2009-03-19 park

8 comments:

Christy Jones said...

sounds like a good end to a hectic day. I love the spilled paint!!

Erin said...

Love it! Isn't that always the way it goes!? I've given up on attempting projects when the kids are awake...hence the reason I'm always so sleep deprived. Your boys are darling and that fountain looks so fun to splash in. Much more fun than cleaning up paint. :)

p.s. I designed my blog in Photoshop so isn't from a site I can share... it's an original. Thanks though! I love the look of yours and especially the title. :)

Shannon said...

What a crazy/fun day you had. Way to find Joy in the journey! :)

Bridget said...

I'm impressed that you had the ability to change the day. I'm often not able to do that. I get so angry!

Thank you for your comments about grief. I don't know that we "need" the same pain to be able to understand. I appreciate your experiences and am grateful you share them.

Amy said...

You're awesome.

Christina said...

I am proud of you. Your perspective is just perfect.

Erin said...

Hi again Malea!
Your friend Christina commented on my blog and had some questions for me. When I click on her name it won't let me into her blog. Will you send me her blog address (if it isn't private) or her e-mail address so I can answer her quesions? Thanks! Hope you're having a good day. :)

Megan said...

You are my hero