Thursday, May 28, 2009

TONGUE IN CHEEK...

As we have been working through the paperwork and education of the adoption process, it has been recommended that we produce several products in order to get the word out. Some of those products include pencils, pens, flyers, posters, blog signatures, pass along cards, et cetera et cetera ET CETERA. Wow, some it feels overwhelming.

Also, you know when you get pregnant, some people feel it necessary to share every pregnancy horror story they know. It's the same for adoption as well: 15 adoptive families to one birth mother, birth mom's deciding at the last moment to raise the child themselves, nickle and diming the adoptive couples to death. phew! Well, as I am taught every Sunday, and sung to by George Michael, I gotta have faith, faith, faith.

So, to do our part in getting the word out, I've designed some potential pass along cards. I'd like your vote in the comments section on which one we should choose. Thank you for your careful deliberation on this very important task.
From CARD
From CARD
From CARD


I've decided it's back to the drawing board on my blog background. A few comments were made that said it was cute, but too many were given to the effect of this one eloquently made by Hopie
"I think I saw that same print on an old lady's shirt last time I played bingo in Mesquite!!!! But, to each their own!!!"

7 comments:

Hopie said...

HEHEHE!!!! Ohhhh do I have an adoption story to tell YOU!!!! Just kidding!!! If we're going for the vote on the pass along cards, I'll take #3!!! FABULOUS!!! I sure do love you, Malea!!!!

Christy Jones said...

My vote is #1, your very creative! don't let others get you down with their stories! Keep the faith! good luck with your background I am always chinging mine. Seems I have a short attention span!

Bridget said...

What is prompting you to adopt? We adopted hoping for a girl...then we got a boy. And another boy. And then a girl. Of course 5 boys for you would be a killer basketball team.

Christina said...

I like the first one just because of the adorable photo. But the other two are hilarious. Man, you crack me up.

The Lundstedts said...

I can't decide between #1 and #3. Too close to call. They're all great. I hope your adoption process is a breeze. Love all ya'll!

Amy said...

I am SO excited for you. And, I love the third one.

TisforTonya said...

haha - came over here after you mentioned not being able to spell whore over at Shelle's... then she tells me you're another "local girl" - and that you're funny, she was right :)