Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June...Celebrate good times, come on.

June; busy busy busy. Fun Fun Fun. I have an Anniversary, Father's Day, and three birthday's to pound out. I joked in Relief Society that I will be passing around cake assignments for this month. I am feeling way too busy lately to feel nostalgic. Just know that I think my husband is the best, my kids totally rock, and every gathering in my home with friends and both sides of the family feel like a Big Fat Greek...whatever. So here's some of the facts with some of the photo's.

We celebrated the Anniversary with a bike ride from our home near Sand Hollow in Hurricane to Zion National Park and overnighted at the Zion Park Inn.
The key to our hotel was weird
From 2009-06-17 zion


I had forgotten the SD card to our camera, so I was so happy to have had a camera phone regardless of the crappy photo's it takes.
From 2009-06-17 zion


Pistachio and chocolate chip gelatos from the store with the apple orchard cures saddle sore bums
From 2009-06-17 zion


Matt and I have to attempt to take a minimum of four photo's in order to get a semi-normal picture of the both of us since we suffer from look retarded for the camera disease.
From 2009-06-17 zion


I love restaurant.com because the food at the Magestic View Steakhouse was really good, and way expensive. And my husband is hot.
From 2009-06-17 zion


Matt: bringing sexy back for 34 years, and sharing freely with me for 12.
From 2009-06-17 zion

Happy Anniversary/Father's/Birthday Babe.
That's all for now, I'll continue later with Birthday Boys, Michael and McKay

9 comments:

Hopie said...

What a woman!!!!

Christy Jones said...

What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary!! June sounds very busy for you. love your smile,I am glad you are happy!

Erin said...

I love big fat Greek whatever! You have been VERY busy girl. Glad you took a minute to share all of the happenings with us. :)

Erin said...

p.s. You and your husband make a VERY cute couple (even if you suffer from bad picture disease...which you don't, but clearly think you do).

Amy said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary. Twelve years. That is quite the accomplishment. You have a beautiful family. Way to go on the bike ride! I'm so in awe of your biking abilities. So, you thought I was a hipster in Russia? Wow, thanks. I guess I just need to get me some of those foot long spaghetti noodles to get back in my hipster groove :-). So glad we are blog friends now.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I LOVE all the pics Malea. I so need to get my lazy butt out of my house and take a bike ride like that. My husband would LOVE it!

Glad you had fun girl!

Christina said...

Yes, gelatto happens to cure a lot of things. So sorry about your SD card, I do stuff like that all the time. Looks like you got great shots anyways.

The Allen Family said...

I can't believe you guys rode your pedal bikes that far! Good for you! That looks like so much fun. We really miss it down there.

The Lundstedts said...

Have I mentioned before how much I love your family pic? It is sooo perfect for you guys!