The Bludgeoning of my bedroom door during a psychotic game of hide and go seek...
The Crime Scene:
| From 2009-08-07 door crime |
The Weapons of Mass Destruction:
| From 2009-08-07 door crime |
The Over Five hour (With the Help of the four accused) fix it project;
Post sanding, patching, and priming:
| From 2009-08-07 door crime |
The Culprits:
| From 2009-08-07 door crime |
| From 2009-08-07 door crime |
| From 2009-08-07 door crime |
| From 2009-08-07 door crime |
((Sigh))
6 comments:
Too funny!! They look like little angels when they are sleeping!
I'm sure these Innocents wouldn't do anything so destructive! But how are you so calm? Maybe you weren't when you first saw it.
your are a very patient mother....Tessa put a small through our wall at the new house and we didn't know what to do without coming apart...
I want to see what they did to it. Glad it wasn't my house because the way things go around here, I would have to look at the crime scene for years until we get around to fixing it...
Oh, I was not quite in the frame of mind to capture the precious before we fixed it moment.
That is hilarious! Don't they just look so angelic! What is it about kids sleeping that makes you foget and forgive all too quickly?! Great post. :)
Post a Comment