So I responded to Mason's cries for assistance, and found him in this little predicament. I said, "what's up buddy"? He responded with stating "I feel a little sad, and trapped", to which I responded: Don't we all pal, don't we all.
He needs to come hang out with Quinn. I woke up and found her mouth, arms and legs taped one morning...compliments of two bored siblings. The two of them can feel sad and trapped together.
5 comments:
Now I'm feeling a little sad...and trapped.
too funny! crazy how boys can always find the strangest ways to entertain themselves!
Such a great illustration of how I feel. I love your boys.
ha ha ha
Thanks!
He needs to come hang out with Quinn. I woke up and found her mouth, arms and legs taped one morning...compliments of two bored siblings. The two of them can feel sad and trapped together.
Post a Comment