...OF THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!
At which time these two will be busy napping for about two hours....
| From 2009-08-13 first day of school |
| From 2009-08-13 first day of school |
While I try to contain myself as I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for the day I drop my baby off to school....
Let the count to the year Twenty-Twelve begin.
| From 2009-08-13 first day of school |
9 comments:
I LOVE this post! My countdown started last year when Kason was in all day kindergarten.
way too funny!! I have one more year!!
Your funny my sista.
i love it....
LOL... that was funny! I was doing that the other day when I dropped my son off, a week more and I'll be doing that with 2 hours of free time to myself!!!
I always wondered when I was a kid what that Christmas song meant when it said, "and moms and dads can hardly wait for school to start again...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." I guess you're getting your Christmas a little early this year! Dawn
You've got some SERIOUS height there. Wow! I'm considering preschool for my #3 and then I'll just have one at home. What will I do with all my time?
Look at that perfect form on that jump!
But seriously, I am so glad you feel the same way I do. So many moms talk about how sad they are to see their kids go to school. So I just kind of hold it in about how much I LOVE the time by myself. It doesn't mean I love my kids any less. I just know that I can love them just as much when they are in school.
HA! You spoke for us all on that one!!!
Love it. :)
Post a Comment