Friday, August 14, 2009

Without this man...


















I'd be out about $40.00 a month in Haircuts!!!


From Matthew and rhett porter

HAPPY 60TH DADDY!!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I just bought new clippers this past week. I buzzed the boys pretty fast and am wondering why I've been using the old dull ones. My boys don't require any special cuts...just put on a #3 and go to town.

Tymon on the other hand doesn't want me to touch his hair. So, we can't save there. Oh well, I'm with you on saving on the boys.

Happy Birthday to your Dad.

Erin said...

Love that old picture. So classic. Cool post. Cool dad.

MaRilla said...

Hi. I found your blog from my husbands facebook. I am married to Dave Leishman. Anyways we have probably met, cuz we would stop by your parents house all the time when we lived closer. Anyways when I saw this post about your dad, it reminded me of my dad. He passed away nine years ago. He LOVED your dad. I remember him talking about him all the time. He would only go to Art's place to get his hair cut. I remember when your brothers died, my dad talked about it a lot! I felt so sad! Your mom was a student teacher in my fifth grade class and I grew to love her sooooo much. She was my FAVE! I had no idea all these people were connected. I am grateful to have been able to connect all the dots years ago. Thanks for sharing.