As parents, it is our duty, nay, our privilege to record the period of animate existence that defines our descendants' childhood. Therefore; Family, Friends, and Posterity, let this day Tuesday, August 18, 2009 be remembered as the day that I am able to experience my first parent/teacher conversation concerning a "rumble" my son had on his third day of school.
IN KINDERGARTEN, PEOPLE!
IN KINDERGARTEN, PEOPLE!
10 comments:
Ohhhh, but look at that face. I bet the other kid had it coming!!! ;)
Wait 'til you get to visit with the principal. Been there, done that...both as a parent and a student. I used to couldn't talk about it, but I've since come to terms with it. And look at how I turned out. No worries, it happens to the best of us.
You know, Malea, you always find a way to make me feel like I am not alone.
Thank you.
Sometimes, Ok most of the time I think the school doesn't want to handle ANYTHING, so they call the parents and make up stuff... hehe
Malea, I love your blog. I look forward to reading it. Your boys are adorable. 4 boys. What is that like? I will soon find out I guess. 3 is hard enough as it is.
Do you remember when we looked at photos I took on Sunday of your boys. Your sis in law said...OH Cute! About the pic of your boys? And we smirked? Also another memory. When I took this photo of "little M" the entire nearby restaurant was standing up peering through the window. So the "rumble" I am sure, got some viewers...
hahahahaha!... okay I'm sorry, but he's too adorable to get into a rumble! :)
Ha ha ha! But he looks so innocent!
OH, I am SO sure! Do you think he read your recent post about the kids being off to school and decided to "show you"? You are so funny.
Congratulations. It is truly a milestone.
Post a Comment