![]() |
| From Recently Updated |
![]() |
| From Recently Updated |
![]() |
| From Recently Updated |
At first, she did not have the desire to do weddings or family work. She was all about "The Art" *insert breathy reverent tone*. However, after serving time as a manager of two Kiddie Kandid's, Sharee changed her tune when she found out that it was o.k. to "sell out" from time to time as her gigs gave her some needed cash flow in order to purchase the equipment she needed.
Fast forward a few years, several life changing events, and hundreds of sittings later, that girl can shoot. She is currently eight months pregnant with her second child (IT'S A GIRL!*squeal*), and she tore up Red Cliffs rec. area, climbing hills through sand hefting her favorite child (the camera) like it was nobody's buisness. We had fun, too. And the result was us, her "special needs family" all smiling in the same shot looking at the camera at the same time. No switching heads or softening angry eyes. These shots were virtually all out of the can done in less than an hour. A small victory for me, too.
CLICK HERE for the link to her blog and a little slideshow she made up of the shoot.



6 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I didn't know she was a manager of Kiddie Kandids, I was too! I managed the Provo Store. You guys are so cute!
Love the pictures!! Your sister really did a good job of capturing your families personality.
Utah State, Birkenstocks, you framed the image just right. So funny.
You are stunning. Oh, and so are the photos!
Cute pictures! I love your comments. I do love mascara-not as much as I used to I guess. How's the adoption process going?
How lucky to have such talent in the fam. So the other day I laid down to take a nap while the girls were sleeping, and I had the weirdest dream. You had asked your boys where they wanted to go on vacation, and they said Minnesota. So your family was totally getting on a plane to come visit us! Isn't that hilarious? You must have made a real impression on me with that vacation post!
Malea! Those are perfect! Perfectly beautiful. I don't know how you'll ever pick one for a frame or Christmas card. I loved them all! VERY lucky to have a photographer in the family. Every family needs a photographer and a hair dresser and a chef. In a perfect world.
Post a Comment