Grandpa George had a happy reunion with his beautiful wife in heaven last night. We are going to miss him and the wonderful visits we were able to have at his cute home in Sandy, Utah that he built so many years ago.
I would love to spend more time reflecting on the extraordinary life of this humble and sweet man. However, I am busy with preparations to go have a bittersweet reunion with my wonderful Scott family in Salt Lake on Sunday and Monday; amidst all of our other Christmas commitments.
But for now, I will let the timeless glow of these photo's do the talking.
![]() |
| From Recently Updated |
![]() |
| From Recently Updated |
Love puts the fun in together, the sadness in apart, the hope in tomorrow, the joy in a heart....We love you Grandpa!


2 comments:
Bittersweet, yes. I'm sorry for your loss. I usually like family funerals...when they are for grandparents or old people...not so much for younger people. Have a wonderful reunion with your family.
*choking back tears* That was a great tribute, small but great!!! I love the look of those pictures. So timeless. And you had your happy pants on today? I had no idea, you should have told me, you would have got a free HUG!!! I love you!!!
Post a Comment