Friday, January 22, 2010

Holiday Traditions and Stuff That We Do P.2

This year is Matthew's second year in the school choir. I have to say they are one groovy little group. They totally rocked the house at last years district concert at Tuacahn. Sometimes it's so hard to not wax Simon Cowell at those events and just be the supportive parent. But their choir director is a magician and produces a great concert each time. Plus we get to play our version of "Where's Waldo", with Matthew.
This time was pretty tricky due to the cute little gal in front who was that day's
"X Factor" child and captivated us with her dance moves.
















Speaking of tricky, I managed play with some HTML and make my blog look like this. Quite a feat for someone who has no patience for this kind of stuff. I need help from my rad blogger friends (you know you know who you are) with arranging my photo's all super cool like I see on your blogs. As you can see, I am experiencing some issues. Any tips? Oh, and what about my wallpaper? I'm neither here nor there with it, but it was the only free background I could find with a stretch minima template.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I think it's good. I like that it's light colored. I hate it when reading a blog hurts my eyes because I'm straining to see the text through the background.

Cutest blog on the block and Delightful dots have free backgrounds that work with minima...I'm not sure about the stretch part of that but you could check those out. What's funny is that I know your blog looks different but I couldn't tell you what it looked like before.

For the photos, just put them on center. I've always had issues with putting them side by side or off to one side or the other.