Matthew is a wonderful kid, and I'm a pretty good mom. But sometimes he gets sassy and forgets that I'm his mom, aaand then so do I. So we both said and did things we shouldn't have done today, and I really had to apologize and promise him that I would remember that he isn't a three year old tantruming kid and deserves way more respect than I gave him ( the words"I know you are, but what am I" may or may not have been uttered by me).
But his apology took my apology, patted it on the head and kissed it's chubby cheeks then changed it's diaper before throwing it in the trash and kicking it to the curb. I love that kid!:
Front Side

Back Side
13 comments:
You are a WONDERFUL mother with WONDERFUL children. I look up to you in so many ways... I know we all have our moments, but you ROCK girl!!!
Oh my goodness! That is the BEST apology ever! You have got one creative, smart, and oh so sweet little boy. That picture is simply priceless.
Way to melt your heart!! What an amazing boy you have!
I love it! And does this "hot head" know the real affect of his action? He's seriously just altered you and is probably oblivious to it. Great kid. Great mom.
How sweet!! You're such a good Mom, Malea. And what great boys you have!
That is the best apology EVER! Your comment about the pinewood derby made Cam a little homesick. He was a superstar in the old ward, and here is just a nobody! HAHA He misses the good 'ol pinewood derby glory days!
Oh my HECK!!!! I'm such a cheeseball, I seriously got tears in my eyes!!!! The plane? Ohhhhhh..... so...... cute.....!!!!!
So sweet. Way to raise great future husbands.
that is so cute!
Wow! What a fabulous apology. Illustrated and everything. Can you believe we are moms with these amazing kids? It's weird to think that moms are just regular people like us after all. Hmmm.
Wow! What a fabulous apology. Illustrated and everything. Can you believe we are moms with these amazing kids? It's weird to think that moms are just regular people like us after all. Hmmm.
Miss your posts. And, when are you coming up north to spend some time with me?
Hi cutie. Still miss your blogging. Did you get my message on FB?
Post a Comment