So, without further ado. I shall start with some of my highlights over the past couple of months.
In January, Mason turned four and had a great Spidey birthday party at the Highland Park near Coral Canyon. The weather was chilly so we brought some yummy hot chocolate with our sandwiches. Everything was so planned out, up to the part where I lost the van keys. So we packed lunch for six families along with a boat load of party paraphernalia into Matt's two seater pickup. We then smuggled one adult and three kids (illegally; totally six people) into the truck and headed over to the park. We arrived there with everyone waiting for us. But in true Scott style. We pulled it off. I was so lucky to have everyone in a great mood and help unpack everything. I also forgot my camera, so my wing momma, Megan Johnson, snapped about a hundred great photo's.
This first one is of Mason's bestie, and Megan's son. He always has a grin on his face, and can "talk" Mason back into primary. Mason will tell Megan, ( said with your best redneck accent) "You like me 'cause I like yer kid"
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
Two of my sisters, Sharee and Tobi. Two of my bestest of best friends.
Our friend Broc carrying his son while talking to my "haute" momma. |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
Me passing out the party stash. And now, as I gaze upon this photo, I realize that those lovely highlights are are now about two inches too far from my scalp. I love a little light blonde. But the "Dude" has expressed his desire for me to go red (dark strawberry blonde) for the rest of us who speak girl and hair. Tell me what you think.....purty please.
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
And one of my favorite part of the event, the Pinata. OH how I wish we could've gotten Masons face for all the world to see what I
![]() |
| From Search results for "Mason's 4th Birthday party" |
whew, I blogged. Now that wasn't THAT hard was it?

3 comments:
Love that you are catching up! What a fun spidy party, My boys love him too! I love your hair blonde, just my two cents on the matter!
K- You look fabulous! And I love seeing pictures of your family... makes me sort of melancholy!
Happy day to all ya'll!!!
An outdoor January birthday party? Ahhh . . . the life of living in Southern Utah. I think you should definitely go red for your dude. Thanks for the photos of your cute family.
Post a Comment