I started Breaking Dawn the day it came out, and FINALLY finished it. Could have read it straight through, had I not had all those distractions...er uh my lovely family to interact with. Anyway, I loved it. It felt right the way it ended. But the name Reneesme? It does fit the story, but it seems that, Stephenie Meyer, a fellow mother of all boys, should have taken her position a little more seriously in naming this beautiful baby girl. Girls aren't all that easy to come by people...:)
3 comments:
YAY!!! Isn't it good!! yeah the name is kinda.....well wierd but oh well!! hah! Now I am waiting very impatiently for Twilight the movie!!! and Midnight Sun...which probably won't come out till August 2nd 2009!! hah!!
Hey! It's Shannon! My mom found your blog so I thought I would leave you a comment and add you to my blog! www.jeremyshannoncobb.blogspot.com
Hope things are well!
Ditto to what Shannon said! I just barely set my blog to private so send me your email address to tseegmil@utah.gov and I'll invite ya.
Post a Comment