This just in: Coming in at 33 lbs, 14 1/2 month old "baby", McKay Scott, finally decided to try out walking as an alternate mode of transportation. No word yet on hip replacement surgery for mom, Malea. Click on the pic below to view video file footage of this ground breaking moment:
In other news; third grade has begun for 'lil Matt Jr. He has his first boy teacher, Mr. Bruce. I really like him so far. He seems to be on the right track with focusing on math skills and reading comprehension. Matthew came home his first day saying that he never wants school to end, telling me that his teacher told the coolest stories. I replied, "yeh, bud, I remember that those kind of teachers were my favorite as well", as I also tried to remember what scholastic information I took from those teachers. So at first, I was apprehensive. But, after a couple of meetings, I felt like he would be a great fit for both Mat-yew and myself, plus, "...he like, totally plays the guitar, mom, and used to play with a guy from a band called Blinking some number, or whatever" translation, Blink 182.
So the next couple of pictures are of a little school clothes fashion show we did with our neighbors, and the other is of Matthew getting his Wolf badge, from the hot Cubmaster with whom I have a secret crush, in Cubs.
4 comments:
Malea, yer funny. What a blessed day it is when the kiddies learn to walk. I imagine you have some ridiculously uber developed biceps and superhuman upper body strength. Am I right? Keep the posts a coming, I love em.
Yay for walking! Mine's two scoots away from crawling (it's bittersweet)!
Hope to see you on Saturday!
You are awesome. Thank you for your comments you have left. You also have a great sense of humor. The music you pick is always perfect. Your family is soooo cute. Youre a gr8 mom!
Kristol
Happy Happy Birthday Malea. I know it's ten o'clock at night, but I wanted to make sure I told you before the day ended. Hope your day was awesome.
Post a Comment