Saturday, September 20, 2008

Decor Opinions Needed...

What do you think? Too tacky? What if I mounted it in a nice wooden frame, or better yet, in a shadow box with some TP or maybe some wipees so they'll be influenced to tidy up afterwards...

From no pee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so great. I love it and i love your ideas with it. Anything will work. I am glad that i don't have to worry about that in my house. Can you believe that with 6 boys in the home????? My boys, including Kris all stand. I thought it was weird when we first got married and then Kris told me that his parents taught him to sit to be respectful and now i REALLY enjoy that. So we are teaching our boys to be respectful. The only problem i have is when friends of ours or the kids come over, not so respectful!!!
I loved the sign though, it was awesome.