Friday, February 20, 2009

"THAT WAS NAUGHTY BOYS!...now stand here, so I can take your picture."

How a well meaning mother, a tablespoon of chocolate frosting and a handful of Teddy Grahams can go amuck.

***Valentines Day update! Matt ponied up on a great evening this week. He secured a sitter, brought me roses, and took me to a yummy new Brazilian restaurant where I happily overindulged. After Idol, we had a passionate night of...snuggling; We were just so full from all of that food:)***

From 2009-02-20 silly kids and parole


From 2009-02-20 silly kids and parole

5 comments:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

chocolate frosting + teddy grahams + rowdy boys = lots of fun laundry!

Erin said...

The naughty stuff can be pretty cute... :)

Megan said...

Just be thankful it wasn't @^!&, like Jackson did...

Amy said...

I'm so glad you took a picture . . .

Christina said...

I love the title to the post. It is so true!