My husband just purchased these for me for Christmas. I just found out they're on their way. He wants me to wait till Christmas to wear them. I'm disinclined to acquiesce to his request. We're all adults here. There's nothing wrong with me breaking them in so I can have a comfortable Christmas Day.
8 comments:
ooooooooooh!!!! Those are HOT!! What a nice husband you have.
So cute. Besides, you have to look good at all the pre-christmas activities, right? You would be doing it for him.
Love them... I don't think Steve would dare buy me shoes...
SEXY!!!! WOOHOO!!!
The real question is why'd he tell you about them if he didn't want you to wear them until Christmas? Subconsciously he must want you to have them early. OR he wants to distract you from the sexy new skirt you're also getting. ha ha ha
It's too bad he works all day and isn't home when the mail man comes.
True that, sista.
I most definitely think you deserve to be comfortable on Christmas day!
Cute boots! Hope they're broken in by now!
Post a Comment