I know it's almost Valentines. Christmas posts should be long gone and over with. But some moments need to have their place in the sun.
Celebrating Matt's Grandpa Scott felt very appropriate during that special season. Certainly a celestial cheer rang loud and clear as it became known that he could celebrate Christmas in Heaven. What an extraordinary life lived by an ordinary man. Our freedom today is certainly attributed to his contribution in the pacific campaign during WWII. Before he enlisted, he wanted to be in the airforce. Grandma Scott was worried it would be too dangerous to fly airplanes in battle. So he signed up for the Marines....
My eternal marriage to my compadre in action and partner in crime is something I've never had a chance to thank grandpa for while he was still on the earth.
He did an amazing job. He and built more than a home. Grandpa built a legacy that will stand the test of time.
Well, Grandpa,
I "thank you kindly" for your life.
1 comment:
What a great tribute to an obviously special man!!!
Post a Comment