Saturday, August 28, 2010

Organizers unite....

There are select few of you whom I know would appreciate this photo and the potential for greatness it bears for the future of my household. I hope you will share my excitement for what will be a great adventure for me in the next couple of days. I'll also need some words of encouragement and faith as the last few years living with five boys has turned me into an unorganized lush. These bins are my first step in getting clean and sober.



So please, would you all join hands with me now and recite this serenity prayer?:

Grant me the patience to organize the things I cannot change,
courage to donate the things I can,
and the wisdom to only "round - file" only when the children and spouse are away long enough to disguise what they are missing.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sharee Jones said...

May all your moons be aligned in this process. May you see clearly to know which direction to turn. May you feel strength in your feet, hands and back so that you work with mighty strength!

Christina said...

Sometimes I get the energy to organize and I love it. I love the feeling. Nesting is one big organizing spree.

Do you have a label maker? For whatever reason, the official label seems to make a big difference here at our house.

Have fun!!!!

Megan said...

I am very proud of you for taking the first step. I know that you can take all the steps it takes to finish it. If you need to help, let me know... I can sit and watch you...hehe

Amy said...

Amen, amen, and AMEN!

I have the itch too.

Erin said...

Oh Malea. You are cracking me up right now! LOVE IT! You go girl. May the force be with you. And please share pictures when you are done!!!

Hopie said...

Ohhhhhh how I have lived by that prayer!!!!!