
All About Your Heart, by Mindy Gledhill.
It's the one that Mindy Gledhill wrote for Stephanie Nielson, who used it in this Mormon message video.
It was written by the artist specifically for Nie Nie. But when I listen to it, especially now. I like to think it was written for me and the adjustments I continually get to make to my life because of this, this, this, and these...and being tested for other stuff too (also, we've decided against adopting). Sorry for being all linky and stuff. But why go through the work in explaining when Wikipedia has already done it for you?
I used to keep it secret because I was afraid of the compassionate service "nazi's" showing up at my doorstep. And I fear being anything less than a rockstar. But I'm getting over myself and working through it all emotionally. It's a slow process to get my head happy despite my body hurting.
But it is happening....so please don't cry for me, my Argentina's.
I may move on to another favorite song soon. But for now this is the one that is on repeat play on my computer, mp3 player, and in my head.
Mindy's concert is on October 8th in SLC. Tickets are only 8 big fat dollars. Me thinks I want to go. Who'd like to join me?
4 comments:
I had never really heard of her before, but I really like her music, and her voice. Thanks for your comment on my blog. YES! We're going through the adoption process as I write this. We're attending the classes, and will have a home study done after that. I would love to hear your opinion on it. :)
Ok, I'm a jerk. I didn't even read your whole post, just the part about Mindy Gledhill. I'm sorry your going through all of that. I hope things get better for you! I'm sending you good vibes for better health, and anything else. :)
Sad to hear about the health problems! You are one strong woman who can make it through this. I am sure it was a hard decision to not adopt but also best for everyone. It is a difficult process for sure! Wish I was closer, I would be more than happy to help in any way I could. Your in my thoughts!
I love Mindy right now, too. Happy, not too sappy, and she is in the same-ish stage in life as us.
Malea, I had not idea you have so much physical pain to deal with. I think it is lame. What a waste for someone with all your skills to have so much pain.
Post a Comment