I can't imagine being diaper free for good! I enjoyed it for a little while. :) But I do have to say I'm going to miss sweet baby cheeks when it is all over.
Hope you had a great summer! BTW- did I ever get back to you about organizing? I swear three kids is making me so spacey. I never know if I'm coming or going anymore...
2 comments:
Ah what sweet heaven that is... when they finally get potty trained! My youngest is in Kindergarten... Whoooo hoo!
I can't imagine being diaper free for good! I enjoyed it for a little while. :) But I do have to say I'm going to miss sweet baby cheeks when it is all over.
Hope you had a great summer! BTW- did I ever get back to you about organizing? I swear three kids is making me so spacey. I never know if I'm coming or going anymore...
Post a Comment