Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coming to terms with....


(Photo of me. Taken the day before I turn 34.

Headshot style photo credit goes to my four year old son, Mason)

Well hey, I may not make 34 look half good. However, I'm thinking that I may not make it look half bad, either. Have a happy 9th, everyone. I'll be spending it herding four children on and off a couple of airplanes sans husband who is traveling on business. He'll join us a few hours after we arrive at our hotel across the street from Disneyland. We're stoaked.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Seriously woman, you look hot!!! Such a pretty picture of you. Love your hair these days! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Christy Jones said...

I don't think you have aged a day since I met you!! Have a great time at Disneyland, I am so jealous!!

Sharee Jones said...

Happy Birthday my sweet sister. I love you!

Sharee Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

You are one HOT momma!!!

Bridget said...

Yay!

Hopie said...

Hawt!!!!

Erin said...

You are BEAUTIFUL Malea! Inside and out! Hope your birthday is the best! If I didn't have my little one I'd meet you at Disneyland and buy you a HUGE sucker. Kiss Mickey for me and live it up!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

you look incredible. Seriously, so beautiful! I hope that your birthday was awesome!